THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 27, 2009

Zombie Food

I decided it would be a good idea to post some links to some amazing products featuring what zombies like best: BRAINS. And if a zombie can't find any brains, they make due by feasting on other organs, right? Well, they have those too. There are even pieces of food that have been infected by the Zombie Virus! Check out these awesome crafts and satisfy your hunger now (pictures are linked to each items page on Etsy)!

For sale by beatblack on Etsy:







For sale by monsterkookies on Etsy:







For sale by yourorgangrinder on Etsy:







For sale by BlackthorneRose (me) on Etsy:









And what better way to save your zombie food than buy storing it in one of these awesome lunchboxes from vampieoodles on Etsy?









2 comments:

  1. spookyspinster!!! I recognized your avatar off the bat :)

    Thanks so much for including me in this post. This collection truly rocks and I love being a part. ...yourorgangrinder's lungs are incredible <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Thanks for including some of my items!

    ReplyDelete