THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Con of Zonacon

I figured I would post this, since I posted an entry a while ago about Zonacon, the Anime/Horror Convention in Florida that was hosting the Return of the Living Dead Reunion.

When I checked my e-mail today, I had a message from Don of the Dead (from the website "From Dusk Till Con") and I was shocked and appalled at what I read.

According to the site, it was never established that the cast members of ROTLD, who were advertised to be at the convention, would even be there. It even goes into depth about the threats and bizarre behavior of the mother and son team who are running the event. Talks of suing the stars, outlandish accusations, the works.

There is also an interview with ROTLD cast member Beverly Randolph, clearing up what really happened with the contracts.

You can read more in the article on From Dusk Till Con's website.

And for the record, Zombie Head, the Etsy seller I talked about in the original Zonacon post, has NOTHING to do with this scandal, so PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment